Bringing together the companies that collaborate innovate
and complete the aerospace supply chain
Welcome to 2nd Aerospace Supply Chain Summit 2016
After the phenomenal success of the first edition of Aerospace Supply Chain Summit, (ASCS) the Aviation City Corporation – Dubai South will be hosting the second edition of ASCS on the 5th-6th of Oct 2016 at Dubai South, Head Office building (Master Hall), Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Organised by Arabian Reach FZ LLC.
Key ASCS features
- ASCS will examine how to improve operational efficiency and transform end-to-end processes.
- ASCS will provide definitive, up-to-the-minute information on critical business opportunities, challenges and techniques.
- ASCS will deliver information straight from decision – makers and active market participants.
- ASCS conference agenda will include topics of interest for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, aircraft component manufacturers, supply chain, critical analysis, and MRO.
- Speakers will address a broad range of important topics including commercial aircraft supply chain strategies and procurement, current trend and future outlook of the aerospace supply chain industry.
- ASCS will be attended by senior representatives from global OEMs, contractors, leading vendors and developers of high- performance additive Platforms, materials and software providers, top fabrication shops, regional & global airlines, MRO companies, supply chain solution providers, university R & D groups and most importantly key officials from Dubai World Central.
Director Component Product Development & Logistics, AFI KLM E&M
Topic:Managing a strategic vendor base to create a reliable and stable Supply Chain
Head of Materials
Topic: An Overview of Obligation, Realization and Gaps View Profile